Statements made on this website regarding FRONTEO’s or managements’ intentions, beliefs, expectations, or predictions for the future are forward-looking statements that are based on FRONTEO’s and managements’ current expectations, assumptions, estimates and projections about its business and the industry. These forward-looking statements including, but not limited to, statements regarding revenues and operating and net profitability, are subject to various risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause FRONTEO’s actual results to differ materially from those contained in any forward-looking statements. These risks, uncertainties and other factors include, but are not limited to, the following:
- a decrease in corporate spending or capital expenditures due to a depression in the Japanese economy and/or decreased corporate earnings;
- an inability to achieve anticipated results leading to a negative impact on profitability;
- a perceived decrease in the reliability of our services due to the interruption or suspension of our services;
- a larger-than-expected increase in network related costs, outsourcing costs or personnel costs;
- a potential loss of business opportunities due to inadequate resources in personnel or other areas;
- an increase in competition and strong pricing pressure;
- the recording of an impairment loss as a result of an impairment test on non-amortized intangible assets such as goodwill; or
- a decline in the current and trending value of our holding securities.
FRONTEO and its management do not undertake any obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statements. As a result, you should not place undue reliance on any forward-looking statements found on this website. Please refer to FRONTEO’s annual report on Form 20-F filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission for a full discussion of these and other risks.