Image MASSter Solo-4 G3 Plus Forensic EnterpriseICS
Evolved next-generation multifunctional evidence preservation tool
The supported interfaces have been increased and the processing performance has been improved without impairing the functions installed in the conventional Solo-4 Forensic.
It is a next-generation multifunctional evidence preservation tool that can be easily operated with a touch panel and has all the functions necessary for evidence preservation.
- All the basic data acquisition functions required for forensic surveys are included, and it is possible to respond immediately at survey sites where various situations are expected.
- The OS is equipped with Windows® operating system.By installing the evidence analysis software, you can easily analyze the acquired data on the spot.
- The CPU is equipped with a 4th generation Intel® Core ™ i7 processor.Demonstrates excellent performance for high-load processing and multitasking.
- It also supports USB3.0 and IEEE1394 (FireWire) interfaces, which were previously only available as options, as standard. It also supports SATA 6Gb / s (SATA3.0), realizing high-speed data transfer (maximum 32GB / min) with various interfaces.
- Supports SAS / eSATA as standard.By using an optional adapter or media card reader, it is compatible with IDE (1.8 inch / 2.5 inch / ZIF) and various memory devices.One-to-one parallel copy at the copy source and copy destination, and cross copy such as IDE → SATA are also possible.
- Since the peripheral device is an expandable type, it can also be used with SCSI and Fiber Channel interface devices using the Expansion Box (* see options).
- By using the LinkMASSter Option CD (* see option), you can quickly acquire data via the network even in situations where it is difficult to remove the HDD from the PC.
- Evidence The copy source port is set to write protection to avoid writing trouble to the device.
- Hash value is generated while copying. (Compare verify is also possible)
- It supports not only 100% physical copying, but also copying with non-writing forensic images.
- LinuxDD image format
- Acquires the recorded information of the copy source as an image file in a safe state.
- EnCase (E01) image format
- In addition to the functions equivalent to LinuxDD, it is possible to compress the acquired data.
- We have introduced a new Operation that copies from one copy source to two devices using different copy methods (LinuxDD copy or E1 copy & 2% physical copy).
Image MASSter Solo-4 G3 HDD connection image
Image MASSter Solo-4 G3 operation screen
Main functions (operations)
- 100% physical copy (Single Capture)
- LinuxDD copy / LinuxDD restore / LinuxDD hash verification
- E01 copy / E01 restore
- LinuxDD copy & 100% physical copy / E01 copy & 100% physical copy
→ Two types of data can be duplicated at once from one copy source.
- Drive hash value calculation (CRC32 / MD5 / SHA-1 / SHA-256)
- Drive format (exFAT / NTFS)
- Data erasure (user overwrite count / pattern specification / DoD / Secure Erase)
* E01 operation is also compatible with Ex01.
- View / write data in the drive with Volume Mount
- HPA / DCO area handling, clipping at specified capacity
- Encryption / decryption of acquired data
- Parallel operation of multiple operations
- Operation log (detailed HDD information, operation details, etc.)
- Audit trail (investigator name, project name, maintenance location, etc.)
- Hash value of copy source / destination
- Power supply 100 – 240V / 50-60 Hz
- Power consumption 9W
- Operating temperature 5 to 55 ° C
- Operating humidity 20% -60% * No condensation
- Body weight about 2.1kg
- Body dimensions approx. 270 mm x approx. 98 mm x 194 mm
- Maximum transfer speed 32GB / min
- Supported interfaces
- SAS / SATA
- 4 ports (copy source: 2 ports, copy destination: 2 ports)
- 6 ports (copy source: 2 ports, copy destination: 2 ports, others: 2 ports)
- 2 port
- 3 ports (1394a: 1 port, 1394b: 2 ports)
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 port
- ■The IDE can be supported by using the included conversion adapter (3.5 inch x 1, 2.5 inch x 1).
- ■SCSI, microSATA, ZIF, Fiber Channel, and various media cards are also supported as options sold separately.
- Other interfaces
- PS / 2 (keyboard / mouse) * Touch panel / software keyboard compatible
- Display port
- Audio terminal (microphone / speaker)
- Number of simultaneous copies possible: 1: 2, 1: 1 (2 systems available at the same time)
- LinkMASSter Option (MAC CD)
- IDE 1.8 inch adapter
- ZIF adapter
- microSATA adapter
- Expansion Box / SCSI option
- SCSI Low Voltage SCA-80 Adapter
- SCSI Wide to SCSI Narrow Adapter