Information Security Policy
We are ISO27001 certified
P.C.F. FRONTEO, Inc.
FRONTEO Healthcare, Inc.
|Date of registration||March 24, 2009|
|Attestation standard||JIS Q 27001:2014 (ISO/IEC 27001:2013)|
LegalTech AI business
eDiscovery service / Compliance support
Forensic service and Forensic training
Information security diagnosis and Consulting service
Forensic tools and Software sales
AI Solution business
Sales and operation support of business data analysis system
Digital curation service
Development, sales and service of communication robot
Other business related to digital marketing
|Accrediting agency||Union of Japanese Scientists and Engineers (JUSE)|
|Attestation registration number||
ISO:27001 is an international standard of information security management system (ISMS). The information security management system based on ISO: 27001 will continue to be maintained in the future. It works on strengthening and maintaining the security of customers’ valuable information.
Information Security Policy
FRONTEO, Inc. handles the confidential customer data and provides the services required high integrity and availability to customers.
FRONTEO, Inc. recognizes that to protect the confidential customer information and all other information assets is an important business challenge to keep and expand its business accordingly.
Based on this consciousness, we establish "Information Security Policy" to implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve the information management system, then declare to promote it.
- FRONTEO provides information security training to all employees so as to ensure that they recognize the proper handling of information is an important social responsibility and act accordingly.
- All FRONTEO employees abide by the internal information security rules, perform all contractual duties related to information security and comply with laws and regulations related to information security, including the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
- FRONTEO makes sure that information assets are managed appropriately in accordance with the specified purposes of their usage and their relevance by continuous analysis and evaluation of threats and vulnerabilities of the assets.
- FRONTEO takes appropriate security measures based on risk analysis and evaluation in order to protect its information systems.
- FRONTEO strives to maintain the availability of its information systems in order to prevent disruptions of the services provided to customers.
- Should an information security incident occur, FRONTEO will quickly take steps to contain it and will strive to prevent the recurrence of a similar incident.
- FRONTEO seeks to minimize any disruptions that may be caused by unforeseen events, such as a serious breakdown of its information security system or a natural disaster, and to continue business activities.
- FRONTEO employees who have violated the basic policy for information security and the internal information security rules shall be appropriately disciplined in accordance with the internal regulations.